NLP bases its study on what we perceive through our senses:
Visual, Auditory, Sensory or Kinesthetic (smell, taste and touch), how we
organize the world as we perceive it, how we review and filter the external
world through our senses. The fundamental key is to work with the unconscious
mind, mind that handles 95% of all vital functions such as the liver, heart,
stomach, intestines among others.
The quality of your life will be determined by the quality of your thoughts. If your thoughts are scarce, miserable, negative you will have a scanty, negative and miserable life. Look closely, your unconscious knows how to lead you to success, your unconscious mind knows how to enjoy good health, knows how to have prosperity. You can search “nlp practitioner near me” on search engine.
WHAT IS IT FOR?
NLP can be used to develop quickly and effectively a learning process and thus overcome a situation of stress, conflict, negotiate with greater advantage against our adversaries, etc. It allows us to know the perception of the other people we face or ourselves. It is a complement in the development of Emotional Intelligence.
It began to be used by pedagogues and psychologists, the former
to improve teaching-learning processes, the latter as a form of effective and
rapid therapy. In this way, NLP was extended to the business sector and to
self-development by executives and other professionals.
Thus, professionals from other disciplines (economics, human resources, communication) use it as an effective and proven tool in personal interviews, communication, negotiation, etc. The main advantage is the ability that each one of us has to reprogram ourselves and overcome or face situations that in other conditions we could not: that is the great advantage of NLP. Another possibility is the ability to self-motivate.
It is not easy to lock in so many benefits, it really covers all human fields. As a guide, I will explain the most common fields of application:
- Health: In those pathologies related to stress, in somatizations, allergies, as a coadjutant of traditional therapy, dysfunctions in which a special self-control is required.
- Psychotherapy: They are more than known their techniques for curing phobias, post-traumatic stress, internal conflicts, personality disorders, schizophrenia, depression, compulsions, emotional control, sexual disorders and substance addiction management.
- Sports: Allows to improve sports performance dramatically.
- Companies: It is the most recent of the fields of application and the most striking. Great contributions in teamwork, conflict resolution, personnel management, leadership, motivation, communication, creativity, strategic planning, decision making, adaptation to change, selection of people, evaluation of performance and sales, among many others.
- Development and personal improvement: This is another of the fields where NLP moves with skill, and in specific areas such as self-esteem, assertiveness, relationships, interpersonal relationships, conflicts, personal crisis management and orientation to success, are just one sample of the application possibilities.
- Education: There are several areas within education: on the one hand, in the teaching-learning relationship in a practical context and aimed at results and solving learning problems, increasing creativity.
- Other fields such as politics, public relations, sales or communication benefit from the applications of this model.
How to know if NLP benefits your life
- Do you have weight problems?
- Do you need to overcome past problems?
- Do you have trouble defining what you want in your life?
- Are situations in your life frequently repeated that generate frustration?
- Do you have problems relating to other people, family, friends, co-workers?
- Do you have problems to execute your work? Do you often feel unmotivated?
- Are there traumas that overwhelm you in the present?
- Do you feel sad and do not recognize the reasons?
- Are you suffering from some type of depression?
- Have you suffered any loss or separation?
- Do you want to develop as a leader?
- Do you have a phobia that you would like to overcome?
- Are you afraid to speak in public?
- Are you very anxious?
- Do you need to increase your self-esteem?
- Is your child imperative?
- Are you afraid of traveling by plane?
- Do you have feelings of guilt?
- Do you feel that some fact of the past is limiting you?
- Do you have a hard time making decisions?
- Do you want to improve the image you have of yourself?